Friday, March 9, 2012

Still searching

Have I ever mentioned that I hate moving! If not I HATE MOVING!!! So we are still looking for somewhere to live and have only until the first of April. We are going to see a couple of more places this weekend and are hoping that they will work out. We had a couple of other options but decided that they just wouldn't work for us.

Keep your fingers crossed that something will come up soon.

Other than trying to find somewhere to live there really isn't much going on around here. Rhylee seems to be feeling better he hasn't thrown up any more blood and he seems to be back to his old self.

The little man and I went for a great walk on Tuesday with the mom's group it was a two hour hike with a 25lbs little man strapped to me, I sure felt it in my legs later that night but can't wait to go again I think next time I will take the dogs so they can get a good run.

I hope everyone has a great weekend I will keep you all posted about the house situation if anything changes in the meantime some good thoughts would be greatly appreciated.




1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts comin your way.... house hunting is a PAIN! You are super woman for hauling cute baby boy around for two hours. Holy cow, no wonder you were feeling it after the fact! Keep up your strength for moving day. It will be here soon -- in a GOOD way. :)

    ReplyDelete