Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally

We found a place!!! It is only temporary while we are trying to buy a place but it will do for now.

Also my parents are home. I am so excited that they are going to be staying with us while they are here. It's crazy how much I miss them when they are gone, I guess you never really grow out of needing to have your parents around.

The little man is doing good he took his first steps the other day man is he ever growing fast. He also has three and a half teeth now. We were at a restaurant the other day and a lady in a booth across from us asked if he was about 15-16 mths old and was so shocked when I said oh he is only 9 months.

My little tank of a man. I love him.

Well this is a short post ...tons of stuff to do before we move this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment