Sunday, March 4, 2012

Crappy Day

Well yesterday was supposed to be an ordinary day, boy was I wrong about that. We started the day by going to see a potential house, it wasn't bad but it wasn't for us. On the way there my car started having some issues and we almost turned around but it stopped so now I have to take it in next week to get checked out, that should be a nice amount of money .

After we decided to go to the US to pick up some grocery's and pick up a couple of packages from the PO Box. On the way back from the store I got pulled over and earned my self a nice $154.00 speeding ticket even though I wasn't speeding, confirmed by my passenger that I was NOT speeding. So now my 10 years of never having a ticket is gone and I have to fight a ticket in another country that I shouldn't have been given in the first place.

To make the day even better when we got home from shopping there were piles of puked up blood everywhere. I checked the dogs right away to see who it was coming from I was pretty sure it was Rhylee but not 100% and didn't want to take the wrong dog to the vet so let them outside to go to the bathroom and watched them from the window. After they went I went outside and checked the poop (sorry to gross you out if you have issues with poop) and it was Rhylee for sure that was having issues his poop was full of blood. So we took him to the vet right away. They ran a test for Giardia to see if he had that and then gave us some pills and sent us home.

They called when we got home and his test was negative so we are basically waiting to see if he is still bleeding and then have to go back for more tests. that was another $120.00 for the day.

All in all I spend a lot of money yesterday and got nothing but stress. Hopefully today will be a better day for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment