Friday, March 2, 2012

Super long catch up




I promised a new Blog friend that I would update my blog seeing as how I haven't written anything in a very long time.

First off the little big man as we call him Corbin is doing great he is growing like a weed and amazes me everyday with how much he is learning. Let's get the stats out of the way.

He is now 9 months old weighs 24 1/2 lbs and is almost 32" tall. He is in the 99th percentile for his age.

He says mum, dada, bye-bye and can wave while saying bye-bye. He tries to say dogs but it comes out as "G" and he points at everything he wants and says "uhh". He is a speedy little crawler and is working on walking, I say working because there seems to be a lot of falling

involved and I'm pretty sure if he get's any more bruises on his head the other moms might call CPS on us.
He has his two bottom teeth and the top ones are working their way in soon. He is an eating machine and will eat anything and everything you give him I seriously fear for our grocery bill when he is a teenager.

Here is a recent pic of my giant man standing on his own.




In other news we are in the process of looking for a new place to live we have to be out by the 1st of April so I'm hoping something we see this weekend will be the one and we can get packing. I hate moving and packing and then un packing I think it would be so much easier to just throw everything out and start fresh at the new house. Now if I can just find the money to do that everything would be great. I think it would be like when you put on a new pair of socks and they feel so good you never wanna take them off ...at least until they get all stretched out and loose then I want to throw them out and start new, like my furniture it seems all stretched out and loose.

My parents are coming home soon T- 6 days until they leave Arizona I think. I want them home in time to help move us... I mean ...because I miss them so much. :) Even though I am old and grown up and have my own family I will never underestimate the power of theses 3 little words ..."Daddy please help?" I honestly don't know a dad anywhere that can resist that from his little girl no matter how old she is. That has been getting me out of trouble for many, many years.

Well I should really go and clean up the dishes in the sink , then head to bed and watch a movie on netflix.

I promise I will post more often so that my few followers can keep up to date with the going on's.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love the photo of your darling boy. My kids were always midgets and may never reach the 90th percentile, except for my son whose head was normal at birth but then I swear it doubled in size by the next day. Should have been a sign of the ego he would have as a teenager! :) Glad to see you on track with the updates... you (and your other followers) can thank me later. :)

    Good luck with the house hunting. (Bleah.)

    ReplyDelete