Monday, February 14, 2011

Time Fly's...

This month is going by so fast. Had a Dr's appt last Thursday for baby boy. Dr said that he has grown LOT's in the past 4 weeks and that's why I have been having such bad pains in my sides. So she is sending me for another Ultrasound just to see how big my monster really is.

Then I have to go and do my glucose test next Saturday I hope I don't fail that one I really don't want to have to do the three hour test one hour is more than long enough.

We are going to paint baby's room this weekend. I am so excited to get it converted from Hedgehog room to baby room, it will be so nice to be able to put all of his stuff in there and have it all set up and ready to go for him.

I will see if I can get some new pics from this ultrasound and will post them he should be pretty big in these pics as it has been 6 weeks since our last scan and he has grown so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment