Thursday, February 17, 2011

So excited for the weekend

This weekend we are finally going to paint Baby boy's room. I can't tell you how nice it will be to have it cleaned out of all the hedgehog stuff and have all of his stuff in the room and waiting for him.

It seems like its still a long time away but really it's only 14 weeks until he is due to make his grand entrance, which by the way I am hoping is speedy and painless....lol yeah I know good luck with both of those. As long as he comes healthy that is all I care about and cannot wait to see his little face....or giant one according to the Dr and how fast he is growing.

I will take pictures of the painting process and will post them next week so that you can see how ugly it is now and how good it will look when we are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment