Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday already

Wow these weekends just seem to fly by these days. Had a good weekend, cleaned the house and organized the disaster of a pantry that we had going on. I think it's bad when you can no longer close the door.

Got a few things for baby boy this weekend. Babies'R'Us was having a huge sale so we got a pack and play, a bouncy seat and a bathtub all for less than the original cost of the Pack and Play. It's not much but it's a start.

Only two more weeks until all the hedgehogs are gone and I can start getting his room ready, I wonder if I am aloud to paint it or if S will have to do it all himself ? Or maybe I will just tell him that's I can't breath the fumes and he will do it all anyway..lol That would probably be mean though.

Well only 133 days left to wait for the little man to get here. So excited

No comments:

Post a Comment