Friday, March 4, 2011

Ahhh Friday at last.

So I get a call from my Dr yesterday that my glucose test came back high so I have to go for the 2 hr test. Great!. She told me that about 98% of people fail the 1 hr test and out of those people about 75-80% pass the two hour test. So why don't they just make you do the two hour test to start and skip the one hour crap. Oh well not much I can do at least it will make sure that he is healthy in there.

On another note we ordered his stroller last night, and I ordered all of his diapers the night before I can't wait to get everything together for him. We just have to clean out his room of all the painting stuff and then we can put all the stuff in there for him. We bought a foot stool that has storage in it for his room and next weekend we are going to the US and getting a glider for his room that will match the foot stool and then we are going to see if we can find a dresser/change table for him.

I think we pretty much have everything major we need for him except the crib but I'm not too worried about that.

He will be here before I know it, I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment