Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Work again, Work again.....

Well I have been back to work for almost three weeks now and it feels like I was never off.

I really miss spending my days with my little man but it is great to see how excited he is when we get home at the end of the day.

Work is basically the same there are a few new people around but basically the same.

Not much else has been going on we are waiting for summer to finally make it's appearance sometime soon and get rid of all this rain it would be nice to be able to do something on the weekend with the little man other than hide in the house.

It has been pretty quiet around the house just working on little projects here and there and getting things the way we want them.

I don't have a lot to report so here is a cute picture of the little man plaing with his Birthday present

Man is he ever cute and growing so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment