Friday, February 25, 2011

Saw my little man again

So I had my ultrasound yesterday and it was so cool to see baby boy moving and kicking me and opening his mouth. I got a really great pic of him yawning and one of his nose and lips close up it looks like he has my nose, but we will have to wait and see until the 3D ultrasound to get a better look at him.

I have my glucose test tomorrow morning I have to be there at 7am on a Saturday and then sit around for an hour that should be so much fun.

We ordered little mans car seat yesterday so it should be here in the next week and then we have to get his stroller and the cloth diapers ordered find a crib and a change table and we will be pretty much good to go other than little things but I think I will wait until after the baby shower to see what else I need to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment