Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hump Day.

The weather has been crazy here today we have had everything from Snow, wind, rain, hail, sun and a few rainbows for fun.

S and I went for a swim last night it was so nice. I think it would have been better if it wasn't so busy but either way it was good. My hips have been feeling a little stiff and sore the past week and it really helped to loosen everything up they feel so much better today. I think I'm going to drag him with me at least once a week, if anything it is good for him. I like to go in the mornings before work but the past few weeks I have been too tired to get up that early and actually put the effort in my sleep is much more important. I think once it warms up and is light in the morning I wont mind going as much.

I only have 57 days of work left before I get a full 12 months off. That has to be the absolute longest I have ever gone without having to work or go to school. I know I will be busy with little man but I can't help but think how boring it is going to be. I think me and little man are going to have to take up a hobby or two or I may just go crazy.

I can't remember the last time I had the whole summer off without working I guess that must have been the summer of 99. It will be nice to hang out with my parents and SIL's and all the cousins though so maybe I wont be bored until winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment